This three-day is designed to provide you with the skills and techniques you need to successfully manage change in a business environment.
The training is presented as a blend of Change Management theory and practical examples. You’ll learn about the dynamics of change at the individual, team and organisational level. You’ll also learn practical Change Management skills for facilitating change, and be able to plan for change and potential problems.
Learning Outcomes – Change Management Training Course
In this course participants will:
- Learn about effective change management strategies
- Understand and recognise individual motivators for change and how to use them
- Recognise that everybody’s personal change journey will be different
- Develop a change management and communications plan
- Gain skills required to lead a change project, celebrating a successful change and sharing the benefits and results with all staff
- Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions and fact
- Understand the importance of resiliency in the context of change
- Learn to foster resiliency throughout a change project
- Understand the importance of flexibility and how to foster this strategy throughout a change project